“My marital status has changed.”

“There’s been a birth – or death – in my family.”

Whether the change in your life is a cause for joy or sorrow, getting an objective and reasoned opinion from your CPA can make some decisions easier.

What should I do first?

Gather the facts, and the details.  Pull all the documents together.

Then, contact Fulton & Kozak. A qualified CPA will be ready to answer your questions and describe how a CPA can help, without any obligation.